Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 21:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have not only created a new material for high-speed organic semiconductors, they have also come up with a new approach that can take months, even years, off the development timeline.
- New method can speed development of organic semiconductors for flexible displaysWed, 17 Aug 2011, 22:38:20 EDT
- Rutgers physicists test highly flexible organic semiconductorsSun, 17 Feb 2013, 10:04:05 EST
- UNH chemists create molecule with promising semiconductor propertiesThu, 11 Feb 2010, 16:26:23 EST
- Photovoltaics from any semiconductorThu, 26 Jul 2012, 19:03:36 EDT
- New equation could advance research in solar cell materialsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 10:04:14 EDT