Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 12:30 in Earth & Climate
Biologists have discovered a surprisingly healthy population of rare snow leopards living in the mountainous reaches of northeastern Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor, according to a new study.
- Snow leopard population discovered in AfghanistanWed, 13 Jul 2011, 13:38:14 EDT
- First ever videos of snow leopard mother and cubs in dens recorded in MongoliaThu, 12 Jul 2012, 18:05:03 EDT
- Saving the snow leopard with stem cellsMon, 23 Jan 2012, 15:21:34 EST
- WCS confirms the return of the Persian leopard In Afghanistan's central highlandsMon, 5 Dec 2011, 22:39:32 EST
- Wildlife Conservation Society finds 'world's least known bird' breeding in AfghanistanWed, 13 Jan 2010, 14:10:53 EST