Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who visited a U.S. Veterans Administration (VA) integrated care clinic were much more likely to undergo initial mental health and social work evaluations than veterans who visited a standard VA primary care clinic, according to a new study.
- '1-stop' clinic ups mental health, social work visits for veteransSat, 11 Jun 2011, 12:32:06 EDT
- Women war veterans face higher risk of mental health problems during pregnancyTue, 21 Dec 2010, 13:31:38 EST
- Americans believe wounded Iraq war veterans are not receiving high quality medical care in USSun, 25 May 2008, 12:28:15 EDT
- Study: Specific PTSD symptoms related to anger and aggressiveness among Iraq/Afghanistan veteransTue, 15 Jun 2010, 0:32:45 EDT
- Bartenders may have role in assisting troubled war veteransTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:35:33 EST