An estimated four in 10 hospital websites in the United States publicize the use of robotic surgery, with the lion's share touting its clinical superiority despite a lack of scientific evidence that robotic surgery is any better than conventional operations, a new study finds.
- Hospitals misleading patients about benefits of robotic surgery, study suggestsWed, 18 May 2011, 10:36:39 EDT
- Robotic surgery of 'tremendous benefit' to patients, say JGH researchersWed, 12 Jan 2011, 16:52:41 EST
- Robotic surgery extends benefits to bladder cancer patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill CornellWed, 30 Jul 2008, 11:22:20 EDT
- Henry Ford Hospital sees improved results for more kidney patients through robotic surgeryTue, 1 Mar 2011, 11:36:09 EST
- Robo-surgery: As safe and capable as a human assistant in key-hole gallbladder removalTue, 20 Jan 2009, 19:49:17 EST