Monday, May 16, 2011 - 18:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Bioengineering students have modified a child-size training mannequin to give medical students hands-on pediatric experience so that real patients can be spared further stress and pain.
- Child-size mannequin: Hands-on training spares real patientsMon, 16 May 2011, 19:34:24 EDT
- Brief video training dramatically boosts hands-only CPR attemptsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 17:36:41 EST
- Brief video training dramatically boosts hands-only CPR attemptsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:24 EST
- Abusive mothers improve parenting after in-home training, emotional support of therapistsTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:34 EDT
- Simulated training for ultrasound-guided procedures improves safety without risk to patientsSun, 29 Nov 2009, 16:49:44 EST