A new report shows that for the first time since 1972, more Americans say that their financial situation has gotten worse in recent years rather than better. Understandably, also for the first time since 1972, the percentage of Americans saying that they are "not at all" satisfied with their financial situation (31.5 percent) notably exceeds those saying they are "pretty well" satisfied (23.4 percent).
- Highest percentage of Americans in 4 decades say financial situation has gotten worseThu, 14 Apr 2011, 16:01:36 EDT
- The UK maintains a positive outlook, despite the recessionFri, 4 Mar 2011, 1:12:45 EST
- New study finds severe financial vulnerability among African-American and Latino seniorsWed, 5 May 2010, 13:56:40 EDT
- American seniors living longer on lessWed, 28 Jan 2009, 14:37:02 EST
- African-American seniors at twice the risk for mental abuse, 5 times for financial exploitationTue, 28 Sep 2010, 15:08:03 EDT