Monday, March 28, 2011 - 13:30 in Earth & Climate
Warmer air is only part of the story when it comes to Greenland's rapidly melting ice sheet. New research highlights the role ocean circulation plays in transporting heat to glaciers.
- Study sheds light on how heat is transported to Greenland glaciersMon, 28 Mar 2011, 13:02:22 EDT
- Researchers attribute thinning of Greenland glacier to ocean warming preceded by atmospheric changesMon, 29 Sep 2008, 15:14:36 EDT
- Greenland glaciers: What lies beneathTue, 15 Dec 2009, 16:53:23 EST
- Small glaciers -- not large -- account for most of Greenland's recent loss of ice, study showsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 11:44:05 EDT
- Extreme melting on Greenland ice sheet, reports CCNY teamTue, 25 Oct 2011, 17:36:34 EDT