Good news for meat lovers: Most ready-to-eat meat products contain very few cancerous compounds, study finds
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 23:31 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have shown that ready-to-eat meat products -- such as pepperoni, deli meats and hot dogs -- are relatively free of carcinogenic compounds.
- Good news for meat lovers: Most ready-to-eat meat products contain very few cancerous compoundsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:07 EDT
- Eating processed meats, but not unprocessed red meats, may raise risk of heart disease and diabetesMon, 17 May 2010, 16:41:10 EDT
- Eating less meat and dairy products won't have major impact on global warmingMon, 22 Mar 2010, 13:00:09 EDT
- Red meat linked to increased risk of type 2 diabetesWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:38:55 EDT
- Certain meat components may increase bladder cancer riskMon, 2 Aug 2010, 1:23:57 EDT