Wednesday, March 9, 2011 - 12:31 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers have found people generally had a positive response toward being touched by a robotic nurse, but that their perception of the robot's intent made a significant difference.
- How do people respond to being touched by a robot?Wed, 9 Mar 2011, 11:05:36 EST
- Scientists develop sensitive skin for robotsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 2:28:29 EDT
- Robots get a feel for the world at USC ViterbiMon, 18 Jun 2012, 21:01:02 EDT
- Emotional robot petsFri, 17 Sep 2010, 11:08:45 EDT
- Advances made in walking, running robotsWed, 26 May 2010, 15:02:23 EDT