Students have researched a statewide Ohio initiative aimed at reducing textbook costs for college students. They found that a free e-textbook and lower-cost print materials all provided similar learning support as conventional textbooks. They suggested that a combination of digital and print materials were most supportive of student learning.
- Psychology students to present on cheaper textbook alternatives at national conferenceMon, 14 Feb 2011, 15:01:49 EST
- Hollywood gets mixed reviews in history class, study suggestsWed, 5 Aug 2009, 17:15:16 EDT
- Look! Something shiny! How some textbook visuals can hurt learningWed, 8 May 2013, 23:33:05 EDT
- Horticulture students link problem-solving to employmentThu, 17 Mar 2011, 14:36:30 EDT
- Teacher support is key to self-esteem for Chinese and US youthTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:11 EDT