A new era of utilization for research and technology begins for the completed International Space Station. The orbiting laboratory shifts focus in 2011 from finalizing construction efforts to full-scale use of the facility for scientific investigation and technological advances.
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- A world-leading UK science project switches on first neutronsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 10:14:20 EDT
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- NRL's MISSE7 launched aboard STS-129Mon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:56:59 EST
- ORMatE returns to NRL after nearly 2 years in Earth orbitWed, 30 Sep 2009, 10:10:47 EDT