On average we each consume 120 grams of plastic wrapping on Christmas gifts most of which is of a type which almost impossible to recycle. Now researchers have devised a new technique which could process 100% of Christmas and other household plastic instead of the tiny fraction that currently actually gets processed.
- 100 percent of most challenging Christmas plastic wrapping could be recycled by new techTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:04:18 EST
- Go to work on a Christmas cardFri, 23 Dec 2011, 10:13:33 EST
- Reclaiming rare earthsWed, 24 Oct 2012, 21:37:16 EDT
- Flame retardants prove ineffective on fresh-cut Christmas treesFri, 12 Dec 2008, 11:17:03 EST
- Consumers and plastic surgeons say economy is cutting into cosmetic proceduresTue, 28 Oct 2008, 15:15:09 EDT