Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
A mechanical model of human vocal folds and new observations may lead to new devices to help people afflicted with vocal fold paralysis.
- Air flows in mechanical device reveal secrets of speech pathologySun, 21 Nov 2010, 11:34:34 EST
- A mechanical model of vocalizationMon, 23 Nov 2009, 18:54:07 EST
- Monkey lip smacks provide new insights into the evolution of human speechSat, 2 Jun 2012, 17:30:56 EDT
- Rare primate's vocal lip-smacks share features of human speechMon, 8 Apr 2013, 13:14:33 EDT
- Unprecedented view of protein folding may help develop brain disease therapiesTue, 15 Mar 2011, 14:34:48 EDT