Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
An international study has identified genetic variants in women with BRCA2 mutations that may increase or decrease their risk of developing breast cancer.
- Genetic variants may affect the risk of breast cancer in women with BRCA2 mutationsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 17:35:11 EDT
- Breast cancer common among women with family history but without BRCA1 or BRCA2Mon, 17 Nov 2008, 10:22:31 EST
- Breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations 4 times more likely to get cancer in opposite breastMon, 5 Apr 2010, 16:37:17 EDT
- Genetic copy-number variants and cancer riskThu, 2 Aug 2012, 14:12:57 EDT
- Breast cancer: Risk increases for smokers and overweight womenTue, 1 Sep 2009, 13:08:55 EDT