Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 11:21 in Health & Medicine
Three-year data demonstrated that satisfactory clinical and safety outcomes of sirolimus eluting stents with a biodegradable polymer were sustained in a real world setting.
- Study examines use of stent with bioabsorbable polymerTue, 21 Sep 2010, 8:43:32 EDT
- Leaders trial: 3-year data on stent with biodegradable polymer to be presented at TCT 2010Tue, 21 Sep 2010, 8:43:35 EDT
- LEADERS (Limus Eluted from A Durable versus ERodable Stent coating)Tue, 2 Sep 2008, 10:15:26 EDT
- SPIRIT IV trial shows everolimus stent sets new standard for event-free survivalWed, 23 Sep 2009, 14:43:45 EDT
- New type of sirolimus-eluting stent demonstrates superior resultsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 15:44:38 EDT