Experts have revealed exciting new scientific developments for people with an organ transplant, intended to help prevent rejection of the new organ and extend its life. These advances in protein therapeutics and cell therapy could provide a future solution to some of the challenges surrounding organ transplantation.
- King's College London reveals promising techniques for extending the life of an organ transplantWed, 15 Sep 2010, 8:42:39 EDT
- Majority of doctors skeptical of organ transplantation practices in ChinaWed, 22 Apr 2009, 21:40:32 EDT
- UCLA team uncovers mechanism behind organ transplant rejectionThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:44:54 EST
- Studies of marine animals aim to help prevent rejection of transplanted organsThu, 14 Apr 2011, 17:33:22 EDT
- Researchers find faster, less-intrusive way to identify transplant recipients' organ rejectionThu, 23 Sep 2010, 18:15:48 EDT