Monday, August 23, 2010 - 17:21 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have shown that using specific drugs can protect nerve cells in mice from the lethal effects of Parkinson's disease.
- A promising target for developing treatments against Parkinson's diseaseMon, 23 Aug 2010, 17:56:43 EDT
- New animal study shows promise for development of Parkinson's disease drugThu, 9 Jun 2011, 12:10:07 EDT
- Findings that should speed the development of drugs for Parkinson's diseaseWed, 18 Nov 2009, 11:28:46 EST
- A possible cause of Parkinson's disease discoveredTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:50 EST
- Shedding some light on Parkinson's treatmentThu, 16 Apr 2009, 14:29:58 EDT