Despite the many cosmetic products, surgical treatments, food supplements, and drugs designed specifically to reverse the biological effects of aging in humans, long-lived aspen clones aren't so lucky. Researchers have shown that as long-lived male aspen clones age, their sexual performance declines.
- Can clonal plants live forever?Tue, 17 Aug 2010, 17:23:30 EDT
- Texas-sized tract of single-celled clonesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:36:31 EDT
- Consumer views on cloned products breed different results, Kansas State study showsTue, 21 Jun 2011, 13:34:14 EDT
- First live 'cloning' of faces challenges assumptions about human behaviorSun, 31 May 2009, 20:36:14 EDT
- Researchers clone key sperm-binding proteinsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 12:44:14 EDT