Ultra-strong interaction between light and matter realized: One more step on the path to quantum computers
Researchers around the world are working on the development of quantum computers that will be vastly superior to present-day computers. The strong coupling of quantum bits with light quanta plays a pivotal role. Researchers have now realized an extremely strong interaction between light and matter that may represent a first step in this direction.
- One more step on the path to quantum computersFri, 30 Jul 2010, 11:23:17 EDT
- UM scientists advance in quantum computing and energy conversion techFri, 2 Jul 2010, 13:29:57 EDT
- Researchers untangle quantum quirkWed, 11 Jun 2008, 10:22:05 EDT
- Novel ion trap with optical fiber could link atoms and light in quantum networksThu, 8 Jul 2010, 10:44:18 EDT
- New MIT developments in quantum computingWed, 2 Mar 2011, 15:05:46 EST