Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 12:28 in Earth & Climate
An Australian scientist has discovered what could be the world's rarest coral in the remote North Pacific Ocean. The unique Pacific elkhorn coral was found while conducting underwater surveys of Arno atoll in the Marshall Islands.
- Super-rare 'elkhorn' coral found in PacificThu, 29 Jul 2010, 9:23:27 EDT
- Isopora or isn't it?Mon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:56 EST
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- Research expedition on corals and global warming: Aug. 17-26 in Puerto RicoTue, 26 Aug 2008, 13:35:25 EDT
- Human pathogen killing corals in the Florida KeysWed, 17 Aug 2011, 23:35:36 EDT