Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 22:21 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have identified the three protein fragments that make gluten -- the main protein in wheat, rye and barley -- toxic to people with celiac disease.
- Toxic trio identified as the basis of celiac diseaseWed, 21 Jul 2010, 14:36:32 EDT
- Gluten-free diet reduces bone problems in children with celiac diseaseThu, 8 Oct 2009, 13:38:20 EDT
- Verifying that sorghum is a new safe grain for people with celiac diseaseWed, 3 Apr 2013, 21:06:48 EDT
- No clear evidence more gluten in new wheat is responsible for increase in celiac diseaseWed, 6 Feb 2013, 15:06:27 EST
- Study supports gluten-free diet in potential celiac disease patientsWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:02:04 EST