Allogeneic (donor-derived) stem cell transplant may be a promising option for patients with treatment-resistant chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), regardless of the patient's underlying genetic abnormalities, according to the results of a new study.
- Patients with treatment-resistant CLL respond positively to stem cell transplantsFri, 2 Jul 2010, 9:53:17 EDT
- Stem cell transplantation of therapy-resistant chronic leukemia successfulMon, 12 Jul 2010, 14:15:31 EDT
- Donor stem cell transplantation associated with survival benefit for patients with leukemiaTue, 9 Jun 2009, 16:45:18 EDT
- Study IDs benefit of donor SCT for adults with acute myeloid leukemiaTue, 9 Jun 2009, 16:45:12 EDT
- First use of antibody and stem cell transplantation to successfully treat advanced leukemiaThu, 5 Nov 2009, 12:38:55 EST