Tuesday, July 6, 2010 - 15:14 in Biology & Nature
Clusters of heated, magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior, according to a new study.
- With magnetic nanoparticles, scientists remotely control neurons and animal behaviorTue, 6 Jul 2010, 14:50:34 EDT
- NIST scientists gain new 'core' understanding of nanoparticlesThu, 27 May 2010, 12:55:54 EDT
- Magnetic fields drive drug-loaded nanoparticles to reduce blood vessel blockages in an animal studyMon, 19 Apr 2010, 15:26:20 EDT
- Magnetic nanoparticles: Suitable for cancer therapy?Wed, 28 May 2008, 9:21:52 EDT
- How many nanoparticles heat the tumor?Mon, 9 Aug 2010, 10:08:46 EDT