Monday, June 28, 2010 - 11:21 in Health & Medicine
A tooth-bleaching agent may improve the oral health of elderly and special-needs patients, say dentists.
- Tray bleaching may improve oral health of elderly, special-needs patientsMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:22:50 EDT
- Health literacy tests underutilized; may improve elderly cancer patients' care and outcomesFri, 29 Apr 2011, 16:33:14 EDT
- Lenalidomide safe as single therapy for elderly CLL patientsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 17:45:13 EST
- Premature tooth loss can affect oral health for years to comeThu, 22 May 2008, 16:56:46 EDT
- CAPHOSOL relieves oral mucositis and improves quality-of-life in cancer patientsSun, 18 May 2008, 8:21:29 EDT