Wednesday, June 9, 2010 - 10:41 in Earth & Climate
Researchers in Florida have confirmed the presence of distinct layers of degraded oil in the deep waters of the northern Gulf of Mexico many miles from the Deepwater Horizon explosion site.
- Assessing impacts of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of MexicoWed, 10 Jul 2013, 15:35:59 EDT
- At least 200,000 tons of oil and gas from Deepwater Horizon spill consumed by gulf bacteriaTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:04:49 EDT
- Study confirms oil from Deepwater Horizon disaster entered food chain in the Gulf of MexicoTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:35:36 EDT
- First study of dispersants in Gulf spill suggests a prolonged deepwater fateWed, 26 Jan 2011, 10:05:36 EST
- Mysterious flotsam in Gulf of Mexico came from Deepwater Horizon rig, WHOI study findsThu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:40:06 EST