Tuesday, May 4, 2010 - 14:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Traumatic experiences "biologically embed" themselves in select genes, altering their functions and leading to the development of post-traumatic stress disorder, new research suggests.
- Trauma-induced changes to genes may lead to PTSDTue, 4 May 2010, 10:47:37 EDT
- Innovative therapies for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorderTue, 1 Sep 2009, 17:53:41 EDT
- Genes and environment may interact to influence risk for post-traumatic stress disorderMon, 2 Nov 2009, 18:45:40 EST
- New biological pathway identified for post-traumatic stress disorderWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:59 EST
- Post-traumatic stress disorder common following significant orthopedic traumaMon, 9 May 2011, 10:32:30 EDT