Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 10:40 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have detected a link between alcohol consumption, cancer and aging that starts at the cellular level with telomere shortening.
- Excessive alcohol consumption may lead to increased cancer riskWed, 21 Apr 2010, 9:07:50 EDT
- Alcohol consumption may increase breast cancer recurrence riskThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:53 EST
- Even low alcohol consumption has a negative impact on overall healthFri, 23 Oct 2009, 0:44:17 EDT
- Alcohol-induced flushing is a risk factor for esophageal cancer from alcohol consumptionMon, 23 Mar 2009, 9:08:04 EDT
- Million women study shows even moderate alcohol consumption associated with increased cancer riskTue, 24 Feb 2009, 16:45:12 EST