Monday, April 12, 2010 - 10:14 in Health & Medicine
Scientists in the UK have discovered that dangerous strains of Salmonella are beginning to emerge in people infected with HIV in Africa.
- Prevalence of HIV in Africa is leading to new strains of Salmonella, say scientistsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:21:59 EDT
- Biology of emergent Salmonella exposedMon, 30 Nov 2009, 17:23:51 EST
- New study identifies emergence of multidrug-resistant strain of salmonella Tue, 2 Aug 2011, 16:35:51 EDT
- Salmonella's sweet tooth predicts its downfallTue, 19 May 2009, 10:15:43 EDT
- UCSB researchers find a way to detect stealthy, 'hypervirulent' Salmonella strainsThu, 12 Apr 2012, 20:32:30 EDT