Monday, April 5, 2010 - 11:07 in Health & Medicine
More than half of donor kidneys in the United State infected with hepatitis C are thrown away, despite the need among hepatitis C patients who may die waiting for an infection-free organ, new research suggests.
- Donor kidneys from Hepatitis C patients needlessly denied to patients with that infectionThu, 1 Apr 2010, 10:26:47 EDT
- Henry Ford Hospital atudy: Hepatitis C infection doubles risk for kidney cancerWed, 7 Apr 2010, 15:49:11 EDT
- Study examines incident hepatitis C infection in HIV-infected menTue, 1 Feb 2011, 15:03:08 EST
- First liver transplant patients receive experimental drug to prevent hepatitis C infectionTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:34:14 EST
- Donor race may impact recurrent hepatitis C in liver transplant patientsSat, 30 Oct 2010, 10:01:12 EDT