Friday, January 22, 2010 - 01:21 in Health & Medicine
Researchers are finding that if a foot-and-mouth disease outbreak is not in the epidemic stage, preemptive vaccination is a minimally expensive way to halt the disease's spread across a network of animals.
- Computer models suggest vaccination or culling best to prevent foot-and-mouth diseaseTue, 19 Jan 2010, 14:29:54 EST
- Livestock, not Mongolian gazelles, drive foot-and-mouth disease outbreaksMon, 30 Jan 2012, 21:31:53 EST
- A world free of 1 of the most virulent animal diseases?Tue, 3 Jul 2012, 16:35:47 EDT
- New thinking required on wildlife diseaseTue, 29 Nov 2011, 15:33:44 EST
- USDA scientists discover how foot-and-mouth disease virus begins infection in cattleTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:47 EST