Friday, January 15, 2010 - 19:28 in Health & Medicine
Neuroscientists have demonstrated an association among Alzheimer's disease, Down syndrome and atherosclerosis. Their research implicates damage inflicted by the amyloid protein as a shared disease mechanism.
- Studies demonstrate link among Alzheimer's disease, Down syndrome and atherosclerosisFri, 15 Jan 2010, 19:08:45 EST
- Study finds Alzheimer's disease link in eyes of children with Down syndromeThu, 20 May 2010, 17:49:52 EDT
- UBC-VCH researchers find critical link between Down syndrome and Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:10 EST
- New mechanism for amyloid beta protein's toxic impact on the Alzheimer's brainWed, 24 Jun 2009, 12:58:08 EDT
- Protein linked to Alzheimer's disease doesn't act aloneWed, 10 Jun 2009, 1:51:29 EDT