The European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC) has developed a high resolution digital view of artificial greenhouse gas emissions for any 10-by-10-kilometer area in the world. Using JRC's work on emissions and Google Earth, this new tool allows the visualization of the levels of emissions locally from 1970 to 2005 and the identification of the main sources.
- Study maps greenhouse gas emissions to building, street level for US citiesTue, 9 Oct 2012, 14:05:52 EDT
- Denver to Barcelona: Global cities and greenhouse gas emissionsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 12:52:42 EDT
- Flooding might help lower gas emission from wetlandsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 16:23:01 EDT
- If greenhouse gas emissions stopped now, Earth still would likely get warmerTue, 15 Feb 2011, 14:32:28 EST
- Reducing emissions from shipping: Commission's Joint Research Centre sets out some optionsMon, 20 Dec 2010, 11:05:34 EST