Monday, December 21, 2009 - 23:21 in Health & Medicine
A widely used test for measuring nighttime blood pressure may interfere with patients' sleep, thus affecting the results of the test, a new study reports.
- Are patients losing sleep over blood pressure monitors?Thu, 17 Dec 2009, 20:23:19 EST
- Common hypertension drugs can raise blood pressure in certain patientsThu, 19 Aug 2010, 9:30:20 EDT
- Insomnia is bad for the heartFri, 4 Sep 2009, 11:21:50 EDT
- Poor sleep in teens linked to higher blood pressureMon, 18 Aug 2008, 16:49:24 EDT
- Blood pressure management: Sleep on itMon, 28 Feb 2011, 11:35:54 EST