Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 23:14 in Health & Medicine
Anti-estrogens as therapy for breast cancer may also reduce the risk of death from lung cancer, according to a new study.
- Anti-estrogens may offer protection against lung cancer mortalityFri, 11 Dec 2009, 11:44:58 EST
- Anti-estrogen medication reduces risk of dying from lung cancerMon, 24 Jan 2011, 0:51:06 EST
- Estrogen alone is effective for reducing breast cancer riskThu, 9 Dec 2010, 9:02:25 EST
- Estrogen not associated with lung cancer incidence and mortality among postmenopausal womenFri, 13 Aug 2010, 16:29:48 EDT
- Resistance to anti-estrogen therapy in breast cancer due to natural cell response Mon, 4 Apr 2011, 13:37:11 EDT