Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 14:14 in Health & Medicine
Children who are exposed to tobacco smoke during their early development can develop abnormal behavioral symptoms by the age of 10 years, according to a new study.
- Study confirms association between tobacco smoke and behavioral problems in childrenWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:48:03 EST
- Study strengthens link between tobacco smoke and behavioral problems in boys with asthmaThu, 4 Dec 2008, 13:33:43 EST
- Exposure to tobacco smoke in childhood home associated with early emphysema in adulthoodMon, 28 Dec 2009, 12:08:06 EST
- Rodent smoke screenTue, 8 Dec 2009, 12:58:48 EST
- Exposure to lead, tobacco smoke raises risk of ADHDMon, 23 Nov 2009, 3:17:05 EST