Thursday, December 3, 2009 - 10:07 in Psychology & Sociology
The more movie scenes of smoking they watch, the more likely Mexican-American youths are to experiment with smoking, researchers report.
- Movies promote smoking among Mexican-American adolescentsThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:44 EST
- Watching movies featuring characters who smoke negatively influences Mexican-American teensThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:54 EST
- Susceptibility predicts smoking risk among Mexican-American youthThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:43 EST
- Mexican-American youths' risk of experimenting with cigarettes depends on susceptibilityThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:39:01 EST
- Tobacco movie industry ties traced to Hollywood's early years in Stanford/UCSF studySat, 27 Sep 2008, 0:29:56 EDT