Osteoporosis is a growing concern among breast cancer survivors and their doctors, because certain cancer drugs can cause bone loss. A new study has found that bone loss can be halted with a comprehensive regimen that includes both osteoporosis drugs and treatments that target secondary causes of bone loss.
- Treating bone loss in breast cancer survivorsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 2:42:35 EDT
- Study identifies causes of bone loss in breast cancer survivorsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 17:43:39 EST
- Cancer treatment may result in bone lossThu, 13 Nov 2008, 13:16:02 EST
- Painful hip fractures strike breast cancer survivorsWed, 2 Feb 2011, 0:41:50 EST
- Study: Osteoporosis drug reduces bone loss, tumor size in oral cancerMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:04:51 EST