Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 21:28 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have identified a gene that may play a role in breast cancer metastasis to the brain.
- Scientists identify gene that predicts post-surgical survival from brain metastasis of breast cancer patientsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 13:32:03 EDT
- Genes found to play a role in breast cancer's spread to the brainWed, 6 May 2009, 13:36:44 EDT
- New test may predict breast cancer metastasisFri, 27 Mar 2009, 15:29:09 EDT
- Wistar researchers identify gene that regulates breast cancer metastasisMon, 5 Oct 2009, 13:25:15 EDT
- Gene plays dual role in breast cancers with poor prognosisMon, 5 Jan 2009, 12:29:46 EST