Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 10:28 in Health & Medicine
Amid reports that swine flu viruses are developing the ability to shrug off existing antiviral drugs, scientists are reporting a first-of-its kind discovery that could foster a new genre of antivirals that sidestep resistance problems.
- Fighting drug-resistant flu virusesWed, 15 Jul 2009, 10:57:01 EDT
- Study: Excessive use of antiviral drugs could aid deadly fluWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:17:36 EST
- Influenza virus strains show increasing drug resistance and ability to spreadTue, 7 Dec 2010, 2:41:05 EST
- Mild-mannered metabolic helper rushes to fight invading viruses, researchers reportFri, 7 May 2010, 15:40:27 EDT
- UCI study points to new means of overcoming antiviral resistance in influenzaTue, 12 Jul 2011, 14:33:32 EDT