Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 14:35 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have found that a compound called NIC5-15, might be a safe and effective treatment to stabilize cognitive performance in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease.
- Mount Sinai researchers find new Alzheimer's disease treatment promisingSun, 12 Jul 2009, 7:28:36 EDT
- Mayo Clinic study continues to refine most effective methods to predict Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 14 Jul 2009, 9:23:04 EDT
- Can Alzheimer's disease be prevented?Mon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:06 EDT
- Poor money management may be early indicator of Alzheimer's disease, say UAB researchersMon, 21 Sep 2009, 16:57:54 EDT
- Biomarkers may help predict risk of Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairmentTue, 21 Jul 2009, 16:43:42 EDT