With rising ozone levels scientists have found that high ozone conditions cause a 30 percent decrease in yield and an increase in the concentration of a group of compounds with toxic effects to livestock, but anticarcinogenic effects for humans, within oilseed rape plants.
- Ozone depletes oil seed rape productivityMon, 29 Jun 2009, 7:02:18 EDT
- Ozone's impact on soybean yield: Reducing future lossesTue, 30 Oct 2012, 18:06:17 EDT
- Key compound of ozone destruction detectedThu, 22 Jul 2010, 9:51:51 EDT
- Houseplants cut indoor ozoneTue, 8 Sep 2009, 10:57:00 EDT
- Ozone layer depletion leveling offMon, 21 Sep 2009, 10:57:32 EDT