Monday, July 6, 2009 - 09:21 in Psychology & Sociology
Parents who value strenuous team sports are more likely to influence their children to join a team or at least participate in some kind of exercise, and spend less time in front of the TV or computer, a new study says.
- Parents' endorsement of vigorous team sports increases children's physical activity, say researchersMon, 6 Jul 2009, 6:56:44 EDT
- Sports participation does not guarantee that children get enough physical activityMon, 6 Dec 2010, 16:52:02 EST
- Parents' physical inactivity influences childrenTue, 25 May 2010, 10:38:16 EDT
- Study examines movie smoking exposure and team sport participation in youth established smokingMon, 6 Jul 2009, 23:30:55 EDT
- Parents' perceptions of their child’s competence linked to physical activityTue, 26 Jan 2010, 15:29:42 EST