Friday, June 12, 2009 - 16:28 in Health & Medicine
A protein known to play a role in growth of some types of leukemia appears to have a mixed function in breast cancer development, say researchers.
- Dual role in breast tissue for a protein involved in leukemiaFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:41 EDT
- Researchers identify new protein that triggers breast cancerWed, 14 Jan 2009, 10:50:26 EST
- ERK's got rhythm: Protein that controls cell growth found to cycle in and out of cell nucleusTue, 1 Dec 2009, 8:57:52 EST
- CSHL scientists show how a protein that determines cell polarity prevents breast cancerWed, 26 Nov 2008, 15:35:54 EST
- Protein that predicts prognosis of leukemia patients may also be a therapeutic targetThu, 8 Jul 2010, 15:22:06 EDT