Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 21:35 in Health & Medicine
Cancer patients who are older than 65 years have poorer physical health and, in some cases, mental health when compared with people of the same age group without cancer, according to a new study.
- 2 studies find patients have lower health-related quality of life after cancer diagnosisWed, 10 Jun 2009, 1:51:27 EDT
- Cancer experience worse for young adults in spite of better survival oddsTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:05:37 EST
- Worse outcomes for older breast cancer patients with other health problemsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 17:38:37 EDT
- Emotional health affects exercise patterns in breast cancer patientsTue, 21 Apr 2009, 14:09:30 EDT
- Quality of life predicts cancer survival, U-M study findsThu, 29 May 2008, 17:07:57 EDT