Monday, June 8, 2009 - 21:21 in Health & Medicine
Early results from research study demonstrate the effectiveness of a new approach to blocking an important part of the immune system that causes severe damage to some kidney transplants.
- Study shows new approach to prevent antibody-mediated damage in kidney transplantsTue, 2 Jun 2009, 10:37:45 EDT
- Long-term study shows that kidney transplants are faring better than previously reportedThu, 7 Apr 2011, 15:35:13 EDT
- Efforts needed to address disparities in kidney transplantationSat, 20 Nov 2010, 22:01:23 EST
- Immune system 'atlas' will speed detection of kidney transplantMon, 23 Feb 2009, 17:37:12 EST
- New drug for kidney transplant recipients effective in humansWed, 17 Feb 2010, 9:57:28 EST