Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 20:35 in Health & Medicine
The effectiveness of an intermittent preventative treatment against malaria in infants across Africa may be inhibited by high incidences of malnutrition say researchers.
- IPTc found to reduce prevalence of malaria infection in children by up to 85 percentTue, 1 Feb 2011, 18:02:51 EST
- 3 trials of intermittent preventive treatment for malaria in childrenTue, 1 Feb 2011, 18:02:49 EST
- New lead on malaria treatmentMon, 18 May 2009, 13:16:08 EDT
- Better treatments for malaria in pregnancy are neededTue, 17 Jun 2008, 7:21:23 EDT
- Malaria against malaria: A pre-existing malaria infection can prevent a second infectionSun, 15 May 2011, 17:32:40 EDT