Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 10:35 in Health & Medicine
Researchers are proposing a new system that would warn of an impending pandemic before the first case of disease emerged in a given population by detecting subtle signals in human behavior.
- Pandemic warning system keys on 'human factors'Tue, 12 May 2009, 14:29:22 EDT
- Researchers study the human factor in spread of pandemic illnessTue, 12 May 2009, 12:49:51 EDT
- New system can warn of tsunamis within minutesFri, 4 Mar 2011, 10:34:46 EST
- Early earthquake warning: New tools show promiseWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:51:28 EDT
- Scientist warns over pandemic flu vaccine 6-month time lagMon, 27 Apr 2009, 17:43:32 EDT