Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 22:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scholars have recently question whether ancient Indus inscriptions code for language. American and Indian scientists used statistics to show that the 4,500-year-old Indus symbols' pattern follows that of other spoken languages.
- Indus script encodes language, reveals new study of ancient symbolsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:38:43 EDT
- Computers unlock more secrets of the mysterious Indus Valley scriptMon, 3 Aug 2009, 20:29:17 EDT
- Language by mouth and by handWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:58 EDT
- Technology brings new insights to one of the oldest Middle Eastern languages still spokenThu, 15 Oct 2009, 11:29:06 EDT
- Sign languages help us understand the nature of metaphorsFri, 10 Dec 2010, 16:36:59 EST