Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 22:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Overworked crime scene investigators can take heart at the results of recent tests of new technologies that automate the manual portion of latent fingerprint identification.
- Researchers give high marks to new technology for fingerprint identificationThu, 23 Apr 2009, 10:49:52 EDT
- Fingerprint technology beats world's toughest tests ... including 100s of builders' thumbsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 9:44:45 EDT
- Knobbly knees in competition with fingerprintsWed, 23 Jan 2013, 13:40:02 EST
- Dusting for fingerprints -- It ain't CSIWed, 11 May 2011, 17:35:25 EDT
- TGen scientists uncover new field of research that could help police in crime scene forensicsFri, 29 Aug 2008, 6:24:08 EDT