Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 07:35 in Health & Medicine
Researchers find that outcomes of robotic assisted kidney cancer surgery, when performed by experienced surgeons at high volume centers, prove more beneficial to patients when compared to open surgery.
- Robotic assisted kidney cancer surgery proves to be beneficial to patientsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:43 EDT
- Robotic approach to urothelial cancer of the kidney proves to be beneficial for patientsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:45 EDT
- Comparison shows robot-assisted option offers advantages for kidney surgerySun, 21 Feb 2010, 9:21:42 EST
- Robo-surgery: As safe and capable as a human assistant in key-hole gallbladder removalTue, 20 Jan 2009, 19:49:17 EST
- Prostate cancer patients treated with robotic-assisted surgery can expect low recurrence of cancerMon, 18 Oct 2010, 11:02:40 EDT